AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
• Defines and executes an overall program plan, including financial and people resources that allows the program to scale appropriately in each stage to meet program objectives and remain within budget. Drives the program's progress, reconfirming the program's value proposition, and recommending the progression (or elimination) of the program to leadership, as appropriate
• Monitors for changes in customer requirements/scope or other assumptions and resolves impact on the program's strategy, business case, business model, predicted level of risk, resource requirements, speed, and value proposition. Works with customers during each stage to keep them engaged, to lead the scope of the program, and to interpret their perception of the product being developed.
• Sets key program messages and handles the information flow related to program direction, issues, needs, and progress with key program constituencies including business leadership, corporate leadership, customers, and team members.
• Develops and leads a compelling business case (including P&L and balance sheet implications) and value proposition for the product relative to the division’s strategy, market needs, and competition. Identifies commercial, technical, and manufacturing levers to improve the program's business case. Oversees product testing and evaluation to confirm the initial value proposition, build fundamental understanding of the technology that enables continued differentiation, and ensure manufacturing implementation of requirements are met.
• Identifies potential origins of strategic control, ensures that intellectual property is protected
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
Education & Experience:
• We require a Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in a technical field (Engineering or Physical Sciences). Experience in optics and Master’s Degree a plus.
• 1-3 years experience with Project Management / Leadership in leading internal or external teams
• Ability to lead cross functional teams (commercial, technical, operations) in execution of programs, risk management, problem solving and execution of strategy
• Proven technical aptitude with ability to discern technical approaches by asking the right questions of the team and communicate updates across multiple organizational levels
• Ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external customers
• Able to make sound decisions by blending analytical thinking with practical judgment, bias toward action.
• Experience with a Stage Gate Product Development Process
• Entrepreneurial attitude and approach toward creating new engineered products
• A passionate and creative problem solver
• Organized, meticulous attention to detail, self-starter, and motivated
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office Tools (Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Project).