AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Largest Publicly traded logistics company in North America with 97,000 employees, 1,500 locations and over 50,000 customers in 30 countries
- Portfolio includes less-than-truckload (LTL), freight brokerage, last mile, intermodal, drayage and global forwarding services
- Operating approximately 800 warehouses with 200 million square feet of space they are the second largest third-party contract logistics provider globally
- Multi-billion dollar business model that embraces a fast-paced and innovative culture with heavy growth by way of acquisition
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Company offers upward mobility and promotion from within
- Excellent benefits and team oriented work environment
- Global company with an outstanding reputation and great tenure
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Conduct real-time analysis using the SIEM, and other
security analytics tools with a focus on identifying security events and false positives. Analyze potential security incidents and escalate appropriately for further triage or analysis.
- Responsible for correlation and initial triage of email-related security events and indicators generated by security monitoring tools.
- Research and leverage cybersecurity intelligence sources to improve SOC incident detection and response capabilities.
- Create and maintain operational reports for leadership.
- Investigate and advise on potential risks and active vulnerabilities identified within the monitored network environment.
- Maintain white-hat phishing campaigns for Training and Awareness Team
BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- 1 year of incident analysis, security architecture, malware research, SOC, or
any other similar incident response experience.
- Fundamental understanding of security tools such as SIEM, IDS/IPS, web
proxies, CASB, DDoS protection, and firewalls.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows systems including active directory
- Experience analyzing and inspection log files, network packets, and any other
security tool information output from multiple system types
- Knowledge of common malware techniques
- Ability to effectively multi-task, prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
- Experience with technical analysis of email headers, links, and attachments to determine if an email is malicious, and then executing remediation techniques to protect the environment