WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- All external warehouse must have qualified technical personnel, exclusively dedicated to the operation in order to cover warehouse's IT needs.
- It must be guaranteed that during warehouse's working hours, one or more people from IT staff is on site to attend any possible incident, requirement or
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Technical skills
- Network administration knowledge
- Network typologies, network equipment and infrastructure
- Cabling, network ports installation, etc.
- Knowledge of subnets, VPN, VLANs segmentation, routing, WiFis, APs, etc.
- Basic network configuration and network management skills
- How to connect to a switch, how to apply a configuration file in a switch, etc.
- Routing and IP addressing
- Firewall rules
- Basic knowledge in network protocols/technologies as IPSec, MPLS, IPv4, TCP/UDP, DNS, DHCP,SSL, RDP, TTLS, etc
- Hardware and software configuration skills
- PCs, mobile devices, network printers, scanners, etc.
- Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows mobile, android OS and other software configuration and support skills
- Problem solving, repair skills and desktop and users support
- Personal skills
- Professional and commitment
- Ability to adapt to new techs and changes
- Open and curious about learning new things and procedures
- Motivation, proactive, attention to detail and be very organized
- Good English level and high communication skills - able to explain clearly which the problem is or a doubt of how to do something etc.
- Methodical in order to follow up the standard procedures existing
- Analytical skills, identifying the needs that the center may require
- Availability for urgencies attendance or extra time just in case
- Time management - able to accurately assess how long some tasks should take and then be able to stick to those timelines