AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
WHERE THE POSITION IS LOCATED:
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
The daily focus of this position is to develop, maintain and execute the software, scripts and systems that sample and profile data stored in various persistence technologies at the firm. The platform is used to analyze and classify data for sensitivity and privacy as well as identify values that fall into particular patterns. Leveraging various technologies to profile data stored in various persistence technologies at the firm.
Maintain and enhance the platform and technologies that are used for profiling using regular expression logic, custom Java Code and open source machine learning algorithms and libraries.
- Fortune 100 Financial Services Company
- 100-year history of dedication to customer satisfaction, success and growth
- Tremendous growth and new business strategy leading to the need for new talent
- Significant investments in cutting-edge technology
- Culture: Excellent work environment that fosters collaboration
- Growth: Ability to make an impact on the direction of the organization
- Opportunity: Gain hands-on experience working with cutting-edge technology
- Stability: Recent financial performance of the company has reported record profits
- Design projects that span over 2500 databases and persistence technologies at the firm and profile them.
- Provide reporting of the spans that are completed each week with an eye towards profiling all persisted data
- Address errors and failure conditions that occur by escalating to internal sys-admin teams and vendors behind the leveraged platforms
- Enhances the accuracy and classification capability of the system by incrementally leveraging vendor technologies and open source products.
- Data profiling and Data classifications
- Familiarity with MsSQL Oracle and Hadoop data lakes
- Shell script, python, Java
- Competency of use of REST and open APIs through Python and other programmatic techniques.
- Mastery in reading & writing to Complex Relational and Document databases
- Knowledge of Production ready deployment strategies for Custom and Vendor applications (Kubernetes Cloud ready solutions)
- Metadata Asset Management & Data Profiling
- Metadata lifecycle management
- Data Quality Concept
- Mastery in designing relational and document schemas
- Familiarity of Database concepts and knowledge of polling catalogue tables to extract meta-data
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with BI tools and data movement patterns (ETL)
- Familiarity data Streaming Patterns
- Management of Enterprise Data Governance application(s) utilized in collection and management of Enterprise Data
- Operations (data stores and movement)
- Maintenance and Management of custom solutions and integrations used for augmenting Vendor Governance Application
- Manage multi-language environment configuration
- Leadership in the troubleshooting of issues