CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY FOR A CORPORATE ACTIONS ANALYST in MINNEAPOLIS, MN. THIS IS A W-2 NON-EXEMPT POSITION.
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 100 Financial Services Company
- 100-year history of dedication to customer satisfaction, success and growth
- Tremendous growth and new business strategy leading to the need for new talent
- Significant investments in cutting-edge technology
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Excellent work environment that fosters collaboration
- Growth: Ability to make an impact on the direction of the organization
- Opportunity: Gain hands-on experience working with cutting-edge technology
- Stability: Recent financial performance of the company has reported record profits
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
The Corporate Actions team is responsible for global dividend income and global corporate reorganization research and processing, including, but not limited to, splits, reverse splits, mergers, name changes, redemptions, calls, liquidations, tenders, exchanges, conversions, right subscriptions, dutch auctions, and subscription warrants.
The Corporate Actions Analyst role will be responsible for reviewing, monitoring, and processing both dividend income and corporate action events within middle-office software applications.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Review, track, and process corporate actions events through entire lifecycle.
- Communicate voluntary corporate action events with investment team and account custodians.
- Process dividend and corporate action entitlements within accounting platforms.
- Monitor event reconciliation and trading system restrictions
- Assist in development of workflow process suggestions and documentation
- Other duties as assigned and required
- BA/BS in a relevant field of study
- Asset Management financial services experience in reconciliation, settlements, income processing, or corporate actions.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word) intermediate level skill set
- Eagle PACE, PORTIA, Charles River, XSP system experience
- Bloomberg and DTC general knowledge
- SQL script general knowledge