CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY FOR A UX DESIGNER in CHARLOTTE, NC. THIS IS A W-2 NON-EXEMPT POSITION.
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Top 25 U.S. digital financial services company committed to developing award-winning technology and services.
- Named one of the top three fastest-growing banking brands in the U.S. in 2020.
- Offers a full suite of products including mortgage lending, personal lending, and a variety of deposit and other banking products (savings, money-market, and checking accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and individual retirement accounts (IRAs)), self-directed and investment-advisory services, and capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Fast paced, highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Ability to drive change within the organization with a focus on advancement in technology and programs
- Top-notch leadership committed to developing people
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
The scope of accountability for the UX Designer role may include, but is not limited to, interface design for storefront and authenticated areas and digital applications (e.g., smartphone/tablet apps), and assisting in the production and maintenance of enterprise design style guides
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Partner with business to establish clear problem statements and measures of success for new customer care agent desktop interface
- Partner with customer care agents to fully understand their needs
- Demonstrate a bold vision for excellence in interactive web design and a commitment to evolving our agent experience
- Use Salesforce Lightning design system to define an architecture that effectively synthesizes multiple systems/interfaces into a single interface that agents can easily navigate to perform a wide variety of customer service tasks efficiently
- Create user flows, wireframes, screen comps, and prototypes that exhibit a mastery of user-centered design practices
- When necessary, establish and document design standards that align with the overarching guiding principles of the agent experience.
- Work with technology team to determine feasibility and implementation timelines
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills to articulate design rationale and facilitate partnerships with product and business owners
- Must be highly innovative and inspire commitment to a higher standard
- Solutions oriented with the ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to changing requirements and conditions
- Partner across related disciplines including usability, content strategy, accessibility, and web development to meet the established business objectives of this engagement.
- 10+ years’ experience as an Information Architect or UX Designer at an agency, retail, or financial services institution
- 10+ years’ experience in interaction design, information architecture, web design, usability or related field.
- 2 years’ experience designing customer care interfaces
- 1+ year Salesforce / Salesforce Lightning experience
- Experience creating user flows, wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), Sketch, Axure and InVision preferred
- Experience in an e-commerce, media, or start-up environment with short interval release cycles is a plus
- Best-practices knowledge of WC3 and other web design standards
- Excellent understanding of usability/user centered design, UX methodology, interactive design principles and best practices, web accessibility, and corporate branding
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solutions oriented with the ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to changing requirements and conditions Education & Certification Requirements Bachelor’s degree.