AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Top 25 U.S. digital financial services company committed to developing award-winning technology and services.
- Named one of the top three fastest-growing banking brands in the U.S. in 2020.
- Offers a full suite of products including mortgage lending, personal lending, and a variety of deposit and other banking products (savings, money-market, and checking accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and individual retirement accounts (IRAs)), self-directed and investment-advisory services, and capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Fast paced, highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Ability to drive change within the organization with a focus on advancement in technology and programs
- Top-notch leadership committed to developing people
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
The UX Designer supports design efforts. This role will work with a talented team to combine creative concepts and designs with cutting-edge technologies to create innovative customer experiences. The ideal candidate should have a strong eye for excellence in digital design and will work closely with web usability, content management, technology, analytics, accessibility, and LOB leaders to create a unified, customer-driven design direction. Someone in this role should be highly innovative and inspire commitment to a higher standard. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. Someone in this role should also be solutions oriented with the ability to multi-task and make quick creative changes and pitch ideas based on feedback from the project owners.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Execute the new Ally Community Hub based on high-quality designs under the direction of the UX Design Director
- Ideate with a Senior UX Designer and prepare digital assets for the Community Hub
- Adherence to design standards and brand guidelines
- Work closely with content strategists, product owners, analytics, and the accessibility team to develop designs that address business objectives
- Execute a strong vision for excellence in web design and work closely with web usability, content management, technology, marketing, and LOB leaders to create a unified, customer-driven design direction
- Partner across related disciplines, including usability, content strategy, and web development to meet the objectives of every business engagement
- Execute competency in responsive and adaptive strategies for multi-form factor web design
- 7-10 years’ experience as an Information Architect or UX Designer at an agency, retail or financial services institution
- 2 years’ experience designing customer care interfaces
- 2-4+ years’ experience as a designer at an agency, retail or financial services institution or large ecommerce site
- 1+ year Salesforce / Salesforce Lightning experience
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager Required
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of the Sketch App
- Best-practices knowledge of WC3 and other web design standards
- Excellent understanding of usability/user-centered design, UX methodology, interactive design principles, and corporate branding
- Must be highly innovative and inspire commitment to a higher standard
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be solutions-oriented with the ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to changing requirements and conditions
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager
- Experience creating user flows, wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), Sketch, Axure and InVision preferred
- Experience in an e-commerce, media, or start-up environment with short interval release cycles is a plus
- Solutions oriented with the ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to changing requirements and conditions Education & Certification Requirements Bachelor’s degree.