CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY FOR A UX DESIGNER ROLE in CHARLOTTE, NC PAYING $44.62-64.91/HR. THIS IS A W-2 NON-EXEMPT POSITION.
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Top 25 U.S. digital financial services company committed to developing award-winning technology and services.
- Named one of the top three fastest-growing banking brands in the U.S. in 2020.
- Offers a full suite of products including mortgage lending, personal lending, and a variety of deposit and other banking products (savings, money-market, and checking accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and individual retirement accounts (IRAs)), self-directed and investment-advisory services, and capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Fast paced, highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Ability to drive change within the organization with a focus on advancement in technology and programs
- Top-notch leadership committed to developing people
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
The scope of accountability for Interaction Designer may include--but is not limited to--interface design for storefront and authenticated areas and its affiliated sites & digital applications (e.g., smartphone/tablet apps); assisting in the production and maintenance of enterprise design style guides.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Partner with business to establish clear problem statements and measures of success for new customer care agent desktop interface
- Partner with customer care agents to fully understand their needs
- Demonstrate a bold vision for excellence in interactive web design and a commitment to evolving our agent experience
- Use Salesforce Lightning design system to define an architecture that effectively synthesizes multiple systems/interfaces into a single interface that agents can easily navigate to perform a wide variety of customer service tasks efficiently.
- Create user flows, wireframes, screen comps, and prototypes that exhibit a mastery of user-centered design practices
- When necessary, establish and document design standards that align with the overarching guiding principles of the agent experience.
- Work with technology team to determine feasibility and implementation timelines
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills to articulate design rationale and facilitate partnerships with product and business owners
- Must be highly innovative and inspire commitment to a higher standard
- Solutions oriented with the ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to changing requirements and conditions
- Partner across related disciplines including usability, content strategy, accessibility, and web development to meet the established business objectives of this engagement.
• 7-10 years’ experience as an Information Architect or UX Designer at an agency, retail or financial services institution
• 2 years’ experience designing customer care interfaces • 1+ year Salesforce / Salesforce Lightning experience
• Experience creating user flows, wireframes, and interactive prototypes
• Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), Sketch, Axure and InVision preferred
• Experience in an e-commerce, media, or start-up environment with short interval release cycles is a plus
• Best-practices knowledge of WC3 and other web design standards
• Excellent understanding of usability/user centered design, UX methodology, interactive design principles and best practices, web accessibility, and corporate branding
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Solutions oriented with the ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to changing requirements and conditions Education & Certification Requirements Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum: 7-10 years’ experience in interaction design, information architecture, web design, usability, or related field.