CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY FOR A TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYST in CHARLOTTE, NC. THIS IS A W-2 EXEMPT POSITION.
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Top 25 U.S. digital financial services company committed to developing award-winning technology and services.
- Named one of the top three fastest-growing banking brands in the U.S. in 2020.
- Offers a full suite of products including mortgage lending, personal lending, and a variety of deposit and other banking products (savings, money-market, and checking accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and individual retirement accounts (IRAs)), self-directed and investment-advisory services, and capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Fast paced, highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Ability to drive change within the organization with a focus on advancement in technology and programs
- Top-notch leadership committed to developing people
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
The Technical Support Analyst is a skilled desk side technician to support internal user computing needs. This person will need to quickly resolve any issues that arise on a user’s machine, including hardware, drivers, or software.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Support internal users and executives
- Support executives in a business professional environment
- Tier 2 or Tier 3 support experience to resolve any end user computing issues coming through the ServiceNow Ticketing System
- Handle the troubleshooting of complex issues
- Help to image laptops and deploy/hook up new hire equipment (monitors, docks, etc.).
- Office 365, Active Directory, SCCM, basic MAC support skills
- Knowledge of:
- operating systems and utilities, especially Windows 10 & Mac OS
- memory structure
- buffers and registers
- testing equipment
- network application interfaces
- hardware and software interfacing
- operational needs regarding data communications
- user needs analysis
- data storage and security
- agency rules/regulations and policies/procedures
- computer hardware and software
- applications and user systems
- computer assembly
- Ability to follow through with problem resolution quickly and communicate status throughout resolution cycle
- Ability to communicate information/ideas to others, electronically, telephonically, on paper, or in person
- Ability to aid internal users, read, understand, and listen to communication from others
- Ability to recognize a problem.