CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY FOR A TECHNICAL LEAD in CHARLOTTE or DETROIT. THIS IS A W-2 EXEMPT POSITION.
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Top 25 U.S. digital financial services company committed to developing award-winning technology and services.
- Named one of the top three fastest-growing banking brands in the U.S. in 2020.
- Offers a full suite of products including mortgage lending, personal lending, and a variety of deposit and other banking products (savings, money-market, and checking accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and individual retirement accounts (IRAs)), self-directed and investment-advisory services, and capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Fast paced, highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Ability to drive change within the organization with a focus on advancement in technology and programs
- Top-notch leadership committed to developing people
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
The Technical Lead will work with the Scrum Team to set expectations and direction from a strategic and planning perspective. This role will create test cases, perform hands-on execution, and log defects. This role will also adhere to APEX and Business Unit standards, tools, and best practices.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Ensure that testing activities will allow the product team to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues
- Work with the product team to create and adhere to Sprint schedules
- Drive the testing process according to the schedule and escalate if deviations are foreseen or occur
- Work with the product team to understand the technical requirement/design being built and ensure that they are testable
- Work with the business analyst to understand the business rules and requirements for a project
- Validate Test Preparation of environments and verify all teams are aligned with what needs to occur to build/prepare the test environments
- Coordinate, track, and report regularly on execution of system testing
- Recognize opportunities for automation and implement them
- Verify defects are effectively recorded, communicated, and understood
- Re-use of existing testing documentation for new projects/releases
- Analyze and ensure test results and changes/defects are reflected in the test cases and test cases are updated appropriately based on resolution
- Identify, create, and review test metrics
- Identify and recommend process improvements as necessary
- Assist Developer with Unit Testing and perform additional duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 year’s Testing experience
- Data Analytics experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Eager to work hard, learn new things and take on a variety of tasks
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with automation testing is a plus
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Experience in Identity Management is a plus
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science is a plus