CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY FOR A SYSTEMS ENGINEER III in CHARLOTTE PAYING $39.90-58.04/HR. THIS IS A W-2 NON-EXEMPT POSITION.
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Top 25 U.S. digital financial services company committed to developing award-winning technology and services.
- Named one of the top three fastest-growing banking brands in the U.S. in 2020.
- Offers a full suite of products including mortgage lending, personal lending, and a variety of deposit and other banking products (savings, money-market, and checking accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and individual retirement accounts (IRAs)), self-directed and investment-advisory services, and capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
- Fast paced, highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Ability to drive change within the organization with a focus on advancement in technology and programs
- Top-notch leadership committed to developing people
- 100% remote until after October, then will transition to a hybrid schedule of 3-4 days on-site in the Charlotte and 1-2 days remote
- 4-8+ month Contract Opportunity with solid pay and benefit eligibility - client has the option to offer a direct hire/FTE position
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Serves as a technical expert to lower level engineers.
- Acts as a liaison between the development teams and infrastructure teams to ensure consistency and commonality in technology standards.
- Provides technical expertise in the establishment and implementation of standards and guidelines that guide the design of technology solutions including architecting and implementing solutions requiring integration of multiple platforms, operating systems, and applications across the enterprise.
- Keep up to date on technology trends and participate in the establishment and implementation of standards and guidelines that guide the design of technology solutions.
- May act as a first level supervisor and review, mentor, and evaluate the performance of individual team members.
- Will determine new methods and develop new procedures for accomplishing work.
- Provides work direction and assigns tasks to lower level employees.
- Work is at the highest level and requires an evaluation of all known methods, company practices and goals. Identifies or creates solutions that are likely to contribute to the development of new company concepts.
- Interfaces with all levels of management to negotiate project priorities and outcomes.
- Knows the customer s business and/or seeks information about the real underlying needs of the customer, beyond those initially expressed and not obvious to others.
- Matches those needs to available products and/or services to meet those needs.
- Negotiates to resolve customer issues by seeking win-win solutions that add value to the customer.
- BS and 8 + years or equivalent.
1) Knowledge of standards in IT architecture and infrastructure
2) Ability to interpret new directions in technology in a way that creates greater clarity for team members
3) Understanding of enterprise platforms and operating systems
4) Ability to design hardware and software builds, systems options, and risks analyses
5) Ability to mentor, supervise and direct the work of lower level staff.