CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY FOR A ROLE/POSITION/JOB in ALISO VIEJO, CALIFORNIA OR DETROIT, MI. THIS IS A W-2 EXEMPT POSITION.
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Top 25 U.S. digital financial services company committed to developing award-winning technology and services.
- Named one of the top three fastest-growing banking brands in the U.S. in 2020.
- Offers a full suite of products including mortgage lending, personal lending, and a variety of deposit and other banking products (savings, money-market, and checking accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and individual retirement accounts (IRAs)), self-directed and investment-advisory services, and capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Fast paced, highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Ability to drive change within the organization with a focus on advancement in technology and programs
- Top-notch leadership committed to developing people
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
The Software Developer role provides significant contributions in the design, coding, testing, support and debugging of new software or enhancements to existing software in a fast-paced, agile environment.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Collaborates with other developers and provides significant contributions to develop specifications to resolve business client questions, problems, and to address enhancement needs.
- Uses technical knowledge, creativity and company practices and priorities to obtain solutions to complex problems.
- Interfaces with senior management to provide and obtain information and to build consensus regarding project direction.
- Interacts directly with business clients.
- Serves as a mentor to junior developers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related discipline
- 6+ years of experience
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation, and support
- Experience writing and reviewing software design specifications in an object oriented development environment
- Ability to thoroughly understand the business issues surrounding each project
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be a technical authority and work with other team members
- Knowledge of standard change management tools and processes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile team environment
- Advanced hands-on knowledge and experience with the following technologies:
- At least 6 years’ experience developing enterprise applications in Java (Spring/Spring Boot, JPA, Hibernate, streams) or .NET C# (4.x/Core, LINQ, EF, Web API, WCF, WPF, Windows libraries)
- Strong, hands-on experience in designing and writing micro services and REST APIs with a focus on best practices (security, scalability, and maintainability)
- Proficient in writing advanced and performant SQL queries