CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY FOR A REMEDIATION ACCOUNTABILITY COORDINATOR in CHARLOTTE, NC OR DETROIT, MI PAYING $39.90-58.04/HR. THIS IS A W-2 EXEMPT POSITION.
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Top 25 U.S. digital financial services company committed to developing award-winning technology and services.
- Named one of the top three fastest-growing banking brands in the U.S. in 2020.
- Offers a full suite of products including mortgage lending, personal lending, and a variety of deposit and other banking products (savings, money-market, and checking accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and individual retirement accounts (IRAs)), self-directed and investment-advisory services, and capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
- Fast paced, highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Ability to drive change within the organization with a focus on advancement in technology and programs
- Top-notch leadership committed to developing people
- 100% remote until after October, then will transition to a hybrid schedule of 3-4 days on-site in the uptown Charlotte OR Detroit office and 1-2 days remote
- Contract Opportunity with solid pay and benefit eligibility - client has the option to offer a direct hire/FTE position
The Remediation Accountability Coordinator will be responsible collaborating with leaders that have application and infrastructure vulnerabilities to develop actionable remediation plans. The candidate will also be coordinating baseline reviews with SMEs to ensure that they are reviewed in a timely manner. The ideal candidate for this role will have a solid understanding of vulnerability management lifecycle and project management skills. The candidate must be able to influence and coordinate across the entire enterprise to effect change.
Reporting into the Director of Vulnerability Management, the Remediation Accountability Coordinator will be accountable organizing and driving faster remediation of vulnerabilities.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Basic understanding of vulnerability management lifecycles
- Assist vulnerability management team with driving better remediation of vulnerabilities
- Assist teams with developing remediation plans
- Assist with creating metrics that report on the effectiveness of vulnerability remediation efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems
- Project management experience
- Excellent data analysis skills using standard office tools are required
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) are required
- A strong attention to detail