CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY FOR A RECRUITER in CHARLOTTE PAYING $17.39-25.30/HR. THIS IS A W-2 NON-EXEMPT POSITION.
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Top 25 U.S. digital financial services company committed to developing award-winning technology and services.
- Named one of the top three fastest-growing banking brands in the U.S. in 2020.
- Offers a full suite of products including mortgage lending, personal lending, and a variety of deposit and other banking products (savings, money-market, and checking accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and individual retirement accounts (IRAs)), self-directed and investment-advisory services, and capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
- Fast paced, highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Ability to drive change within the organization with a focus on advancement in technology and programs
- Top-notch leadership committed to developing people
- 100% remote until after October, then will transition to a hybrid schedule of 3-4 days on-site in the Charlotte and 1-2 days remote
- 8+ month Contract Opportunity with solid pay and benefit eligibility - client has the option to offer a direct hire/FTE position
Coordinate the overall recruitment function within the Talent Acquisition Department. Principle duties and responsibilities of this job classification and percent of time typically spent performing each:
1) Understands vision and goals of the Enterprise
2) Ability to prioritize and multi-task
3) Ability to recognize when issues need to be referred to others for guidance
4) Ability to communicate effectively - verbal and written
5) Basic knowledge of employment law and full life cycle recruitment process
6) Miscellaneous duties as assigned Duties and responsibilities specific to this position/desk: Coordinate and facilitate logistics associated with recruiting activities including but not limited to managing requisitions in the applicant tracking system, sourcing and screening candidates, scheduling interviews, extending and managing offers, assisting with background check screening and tracking and reporting data Interact with partners, client service staff, other HR staff and all other firm employees in a prompt, efficient, and professional manner
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Support general HR programs including training, compensation and benefits administration, new hire orientation, employee relations, and performance management among others.
- Schedule interviews for recruiters Monitor background checks for Compliance Perform ad hoc projects and reports when needed
- Attend professional development, training sessions and career fairs
- Perform daily reporting updates Manage candidates in the Applicant Tracking System for the Recruiters
- Candidate communication including offer letters and welcome packets
- Completing offers and escalating background check issues
- Order equipment for new hires and assist with onboarding
- Perform other duties as assigned
- University degree (BA/ BS) Major field of study: HR or related discipline
Total years and type of prior related experience:
- Knowledge of HR disciplines and theories as represented by 2+ years work experience with a minimum of 1 year in the HR area