CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY FOR A QUALITY ASSURANCE AUTOMATION TESTER IV in CHARLOTTE, NC. THIS IS A W-2 EXEMPT POSITION.
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Top 25 U.S. digital financial services company committed to developing award-winning technology and services.
- Named one of the top three fastest-growing banking brands in the U.S. in 2020.
- Offers a full suite of products including mortgage lending, personal lending, and a variety of deposit and other banking products (savings, money-market, and checking accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and individual retirement accounts (IRAs)), self-directed and investment-advisory services, and capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Fast paced, highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Ability to drive change within the organization with a focus on advancement in technology and programs
- Top-notch leadership committed to developing people
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
The Quality Assurance Automation Tester will collaborate daily with developers, product owners, and scrum masters to establish test standards, practices & toolsets across all levels of testing including Unit, Component, System, and Acceptance. The ideal candidate will also be able to partner with DevOps engineers to fully automate testing throughout the release & delivery processes in the CI/CD pipeline.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Evaluate, recommend, and select market-leading frameworks and tools across all levels of testing that integrate in the automated CI/CD pipeline.
- Ensure QA deliverables are met across sprint teams within domain for each release.
- Participate in product design reviews ensuring quality practices are baked into the software development and deployment life cycle.
- Work with internal teams to document test environment and test data management container strategies and provisioning for the different types of testing activities.
- Comprehend and decompose user stories/requirements to identify what tests need to be created and automated across all levels of testing.
- Support the development, deployment, and ongoing enhancements of the dedicated chat BOT.
- Support the development of NLP (Natural Language Processing) for the enterprise to interface with both voice and text.
- Ensure that rich media integration and personalization is available for all web and app-based BOT interfaces.
- Evaluate existing testing methodologies and suggest new techniques that will help deliver high-quality features faster.
- Improve, maintain, standardize, and execute automated testing across the full solution stack.
- Maintain a solid understanding of QA workflows and test automation best practices.
- Maintain proficiency in application and use of systems, tools, and processes.
- 4 + years of experience in building and designing AI and/or ML bots focused in automating customer interaction and/or improving customer experience
- 5+ years’ experience developing automated tests for APIs (REST, SOAP)
- 5+ years’ experience decomposing user stories/requirements to create manual and automated tests in an Agile environment
- Preferred Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Stat or a related field or equivalent work experience
- Required BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related subject
- Proficient in automating API tests using market tools such as REST-assured, Postman, SoapUI, CA DevTest
- Experienced defining and executing test strategies for AI applications
- Experienced with integrating test automation tools with the CI/CD pipeline
- Experience defining and implementing test standards, tools, processes, and test design techniques (including white box)
- Experienced using the following frameworks & tools: Junit/TestNG (Java), Qunit/Chai (Java Script), Android Studios/Mocha (android mobile), XcTest (iOS), SoapUI Pro, Selenium RC/WebDriver
- Preferred experience with market-leading tools such as Cypress, TestCafe, Jest
- Experienced using technologies such as BitBucket, Crucible, SonarQube, Jenkins, Maven, Docker, uDeploy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic and energetic with an inherent curiosity to break code.