AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Top 25 U.S. digital financial services company committed to developing award-winning technology and services.
- Named one of the top three fastest-growing banking brands in the U.S. in 2020.
- Offers a full suite of products including mortgage lending, personal lending, and a variety of deposit and other banking products (savings, money-market, and checking accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and individual retirement accounts (IRAs)), self-directed and investment-advisory services, and capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Fast paced, highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Ability to drive change within the organization with a focus on advancement in technology and programs
- Top-notch leadership committed to developing people
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
The Project Manager is responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of projects for solution teams. The ideal candidate will establish and implement project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations. Someone in this role must be able to work independently to define, manage, and complete activities.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Analyzes issues and uses judgment to make decision
- Ability to manage projects that are medium to high in complexity, size, and scope
- Makes a commitment to ensure that a customer’s needs are met by taking personal responsibility for service and quality
- Tailors information to appeal to the level and interest of others
- Ability to determine and meet customer expectations on solution development, progress reporting, and frequency of communication
- Provides constructive feedback to the team, suggesting actions to improve individual and team performance
- Applies new technical approaches to best resolve customer problems
- Understands how the business group operates and how his/her role meets customer needs and creates value
- Understands how to work flexibly within organizational policies and procedures
- Identifies opportunities or problems and acts quickly and decisively to respond to the situation
- Takes initiative to work on challenging or stretch work assignments
- Bachelor of Science and 5+ years or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies and tools and the software development life cycles
- Experience working with both Agile and waterfall methodologies on large scale, technically complex projects
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively and motivate team members
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
- Ability to understand and translate customer business requirements
- Analytical and creative ability where problems are extremely complex
- Knowledge and experience in managing changes to scope and schedule
- Ability to understand and communicate technical issues.
- PMP and/or CSM certified
- Intermediate Jira skills
- Understanding of data warehousing principals & concepts, migration to cloud, and technical knowledge related to data management
- Experience in financial services (ideally Auto Finance)