CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY FOR A PROJECT MANAGER in CHARLOTTE, NC. THIS IS A W-2 EXEMPT POSITION.
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Top 25 U.S. digital financial services company committed to developing award-winning technology and services.
- Named one of the top three fastest-growing banking brands in the U.S. in 2020.
- Offers a full suite of products including mortgage lending, personal lending, and a variety of deposit and other banking products (savings, money-market, and checking accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and individual retirement accounts (IRAs)), self-directed and investment-advisory services, and capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Fast paced, highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Ability to drive change within the organization with a focus on advancement in technology and programs
- Top-notch leadership committed to developing people
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
The Project Manager provides the big-picture direction to product, service, or solution teams. This role is responsible for the deliverables, cost, schedule, and quality of the project.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Plans the project, resolves issues, allocates and directs staff and other resources to accomplish project tasks, and maintains control over the project
- Has thorough understanding of technical concepts required for specialized field
- Interfaces with senior management to provide and obtain information and to build consensus regarding project dire
- Ability to manage IT projects that are medium in complexity, size, and scope
- Ability to thoroughly understand the business issues surrounding each project
- Ability to act as the team's primary interface between IT and the business sectors
- Ability to manage project issues and conflicts and deliver projects within budget and scope
- Ability to deliver quality solutions to customers and develop process improvements where applicable
- Knowledgeable of cost/integrated scheduling and can perform earned value analysis
- Identifies and recommends project management tools Identifies risk, provides analysis and contingency planning
- Creates detailed plans for consulting projects
- Writes design documents and specifications
- Facilitates requirements definition sessions
- Encourages and supports others to perform their jobs more effectively
- Applies new technical approaches to best resolve customer problems
- Understands how the IT group operates and how his/her role meets customer needs and creates value
- Takes or directs persistent, repeated, and varied actions to overcome technical or people obstacles, rejection or failure
- Consistently seeks to develop self and skills needed to be prepared for future opportunities and be among the best in his/her field.
- Proficient written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor of Science degree in a related discipline
- 8+ years Knowledge of Project Management methodologies and tools and the software development life cycles