CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY FOR A PROJECT MANAGER in CHARLOTTE, NC PAYING $28.20-41.02/HR. THIS IS A W-2 NON-EXEMPT POSITION.
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Top 25 U.S. digital financial services company committed to developing award-winning technology and services.
- Named one of the top three fastest-growing banking brands in the U.S. in 2020.
- Offers a full suite of products including mortgage lending, personal lending, and a variety of deposit and other banking products (savings, money-market, and checking accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and individual retirement accounts (IRAs)), self-directed and investment-advisory services, and capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Fast paced, highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Ability to drive change within the organization with a focus on advancement in technology and programs
- Top-notch leadership committed to developing people
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
This role provides the big-picture direction to product, service, or solution teams. The Project Manager is responsible for the deliverables, cost, schedule, and quality of the project. This role will also plan the project, resolve issues, allocate and direct staff and other resources to accomplish project tasks, and maintains control over the project.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Has thorough understanding of technical concepts required for specialized field
- Interfaces with senior management to provide and obtain information and to build consensus regarding project direction
- Ability to manage IT projects that are medium in complexity, size, and scope
- Ability to thoroughly understand the business issues surrounding each project
- Ability to act as the team's primary interface between IT and the business sectors
- Ability to manage project issues and conflicts and deliver projects within budget and scope
- Ability to deliver quality solutions to customers and develop process improvements where applicable
- Proficient written and oral communication skills
- Knowledgeable of cost/integrated scheduling and can perform earned value analysis
- Identifies and recommends project management tools Identifies risk, provides analysis and contingency planning
- Creates detailed plans for consulting projects
- Writes design documents and specifications
- Facilitates requirements definition sessions
- Encourages and supports others to perform their jobs more effectively
- Applies new technical approaches to best resolve customer problems.
- Understands how the IT group operates and how his/her role meets customer needs and creates value
- Takes or directs persistent, repeated, and varied actions to overcome technical or people obstacles, rejection, or failure
- Consistently seeks to develop self and skills needed to be prepared for future opportunities and be among the best in his/her field.
- 7+ years of experience managing projects in the technology sector
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other relevant field of study
- Ability to influence change across a matrix organization and collaborate with business and technology teams to deliver solutions
- Ability to manage outsourced development
- Customer Focus -- proven track record of customer satisfaction and delivery success and ability to establish and maintain appropriate relationships with business and IT stakeholders
- Consulting/Problem Solving -- ability to work in an advisory capacity to identify key technical and business problems, develop and evaluate alternative solutions and make recommendations
- Systems Delivery -- extensive experience in all aspects of the software development life cycle
- Technical Project Management -- expertise in project management including project planning and estimating, project budgeting, staffing, change control, and status reporting