CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY FOR A PROGRAM MANAGER in CHARLOTTE, NC PAYING $37.98-55.24/HR. THIS IS A W-2 NON-EXEMPT POSITION.
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Top 25 U.S. digital financial services company committed to developing award-winning technology and services.
- Named one of the top three fastest-growing banking brands in the U.S. in 2020.
- Offers a full suite of products including mortgage lending, personal lending, and a variety of deposit and other banking products (savings, money-market, and checking accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and individual retirement accounts (IRAs)), self-directed and investment-advisory services, and capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Fast paced, highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Ability to drive change within the organization with a focus on advancement in technology and programs
- Top-notch leadership committed to developing people
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
The Program Manager is responsible for managing the overall IT project portfolio Develops the program strategy, supporting business case, and various enterprise-wide high-level project plans. This role ensures integration of projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Communicates with IT leadership and business leadership on program strategy, direction, and changes
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and recommending adjustments to
- Project Managers Has extensive experience delivering IT solutions
- Partners with senior leadership to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise
- Uses a broad understanding of technical concepts in multiple specialized fields to develop solutions to problems and critical design issues
- Provides work direction and assigns tasks to lower-level employees
- Ability to manage the results and budgets of multiple complex IT projects that are high in complexity, size, and scope
- Ability to manage enterprise-wide IT issues, conflicts, risks, and deliver projects within budget and scope
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with strategic customers and industry leaders
- Creates high performing and self-sustaining cross-functional teams that efficiently use time and resources
- Serves as an expert and business advisor to ResCap leaders and customers regarding technology decisions and applications
- Applies new technical approaches to best resolve customer problems
- Anticipates the future and takes decisive action to either create or minimize potential problems
- Initiates challenging personal development plans that will grow core capabilities in multiple areas including broad business knowledge and skills