CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY FOR A PRODUCT MANAGEMENT in DETROIT, MI. THIS IS A W-2 NON-EXEMPT POSITION.
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Top 25 U.S. digital financial services company committed to developing award-winning technology and services.
- Named one of the top three fastest-growing banking brands in the U.S. in 2020.
- Offers a full suite of products including mortgage lending, personal lending, and a variety of deposit and other banking products (savings, money-market, and checking accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and individual retirement accounts (IRAs)), self-directed and investment-advisory services, and capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Fast paced, highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Ability to drive change within the organization with a focus on advancement in technology and programs
- Top-notch leadership committed to developing people
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
The Product Manager will support the overall Product Management team activities and represent the customers and stakeholders of the product. They will support the business/customer/stakeholder relationship and drive the associated deliverable work priorities. They will strive to understand the product, multiple product lines, the business goals, and anticipate their needs.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Works closely with the product development team providing guidance regarding scope, release content, priority.
- Supports the product development activities as required (e.g. journey & user mapping, sprint planning & grooming, ideation sessions, etc.).
- Assess our product in comparison to our competition and to other leading auction implementations. Draw best practices and make recommendations based on usability and market position.
- Track the overall market and competitive dynamics.
- Stay apprised of new technologies and data initiatives and recommend their integration into the product roadmap.
- Play key role with the process of generating, developing, and curating new ideas brought by the business/customers/stakeholders. Incorporating user research, proof of concepts, and pilots with customers to maintain product and market fit.
- Provide data and analysis to develop ROI models, valuation, and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for possible new features and functionality.
- As part of a continuous release cadence the Associate Product Manager is responsible for the delivery of the product’s strategic initiatives from idea intake through deployment and release to the market.
- Provide a key role in facilitating the Go To Market activities for new products or services.
- Through coordination with Product Management leadership:
- Plan and communicate product roadmap priorities and strategy to key stakeholders.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product improvements through deep analysis, understanding customers’ competitive landscape, reviewing product specifications and requirements.
- Identify and maintain product dashboard to monitor real-time product health, product baselines to validate feature release goals/value, and deep understanding of customer base.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or computer science related degree.
- Advanced knowledge of automotive; vehicle remarketing preferred.
- 4+ years of software product ownership, product design, and/or product management experience with a demonstrable track record of results.
- Understanding and involvement with agile software product development (Scrum), business case analysis, market condition, and customer base analysis; experience using data and metrics to validate assumptions and assertions of business value.
- Ability to thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, and collaborative environment requiring a high degree of productivity, adaptability, innovation, and follow-through.
- Obsessed with continuous and iterative improvements and ensuring we’re building the right set of capabilities and features for the product line(s).
- Highly quantitative, analytical, and business minded professional that can quickly learn new domains / products.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, time management and communication (verbal spoken, written) skills and ability to work collaboratively across all levels of leadership, strong technical and negotiation skills.
- Maintains high levels of motivation, performance, and personal integrity aligned with Ally’s corporate values.
- Willingness to travel.