CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY FOR A ROLE/POSITION/JOB in CHARLOTTE, NC OR REMOTE FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE.
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Top 25 U.S. digital financial services company committed to developing award-winning technology and services.
- Named one of the top three fastest-growing banking brands in the U.S. in 2020.
- Offers a full suite of products including mortgage lending, personal lending, and a variety of deposit and other banking products (savings, money-market, and checking accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and individual retirement accounts (IRAs)), self-directed and investment-advisory services, and capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Fast paced, highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Ability to drive change within the organization with a focus on advancement in technology and programs
- Top-notch leadership committed to developing people
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
The PR Manager role will develop and successfully manage a proactive communications program in support of the goals of the business. This role must be able to execute tactical communications, including press releases, FAQs, media materials, talking points, media pitches, etc. to derive insights that fuel communication strategies and optimize existing efforts.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Utilize communications tools and technology applications (media monitoring, measurement, and research platforms) to aid business partners' understanding of usage patterns and trends through interpretation of metrics and research.
- Build and cultivate strong relationships with client groups and key subject matter experts to develop appropriate messages and outcomes.
- Continually evaluate and prioritize media opportunities, actively managing press relationships to ensure maximized coverage. Cultivate productive relationships with key business, consumer, and trade media.
- Drive the development of consistent, cohesive, and compelling messages in support of external communications strategies and activities, including media engagements and other cross-functional marketing campaigns.
- Support crisis communications efforts.
- Foster strong collaboration and teamwork among the PR team and cross-functionally to achieve the best outcomes.
- Manage digital and in-person external events (industry conferences, webinars, etc.) and work with partners to ensure high standards and excellent quality is delivered in terms of content, environment, and logistics.
- Keep abreast of latest trends and best practices in the media and public relations sphere.
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the PR function, including participating in general departmental deliverables and forums, sharing, and implementing best practices from the team, and offering help and support as reasonable and appropriate during busy seasons.
- Demonstrate resilience, flexibility, and willingness to explore different paths to achieve an outcome and adjust quickly and efficiently to new circumstances.
- Bachelor's degree in liberal arts discipline, communications, public relations, journalism, or business required.
- 7-12 years’ experience in a similar communications role with increased responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a cross-functional environment to develop solutions to maximize business results.
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to take longer term initiatives from the ideation stage to successful execution.
- Demonstrated ability in launching and maintaining successful large-scale communications projects, including content generation, media relations efforts, and project oversight.
- Understands and demonstrates the highest level of ethical judgment.
- Self-starter and detail oriented.
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple deliverables.
- Ability to foster collaborative work relationships with people at all organizational levels, including senior executives.
- Hands-on experience with PR platforms and tools, project management processes and excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.