CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY FOR A CORE JAVA DEVELOPER in CHARLOTTE PAYING $26.41-38.42/HR . THIS IS A W-2 NON-EXEMPT POSITION.
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Top 25 U.S. digital financial services company committed to developing award-winning technology and services.
- Named one of the top three fastest-growing banking brands in the U.S. in 2020.
- Offers a full suite of products including mortgage lending, personal lending, and a variety of deposit and other banking products (savings, money-market, and checking accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and individual retirement accounts (IRAs)), self-directed and investment-advisory services, and capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Fast paced, highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Ability to drive change within the organization with a focus on advancement in technology and programs
- Top-notch leadership committed to developing people
- 100% remote until after Labor Day, then will transition to a hybrid schedule of 3-4 days on-site in the Charlotte office and 1-2 days remote
- Contract Opportunity with solid pay and benefit eligibility - client has the option to offer a direct hire/FTE position
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
- Understand business needs and translate business requirements into conceptual, logical, and physical data models.
- Create and maintain data models, data maps and systems interrelationship diagrams for data domains and systems.
- Create data mapping from various tools such as Jira, Jira Align, Azure DevOps, etc. to ensure data visualization framework is delivering quality and accurate visuals.
- Participate in data gathering workshops, visualization backlog working sessions with cross functional leaders to identify business visual needs and provide accurate visuals.
- Define and govern data modeling and design standards, naming standards, tools, best practices, and related development methodologies for the organization.
- Champion the standardization and proper data usage within the department.
- Perform proofs of concept (POCs) and recommend solutions that meet the needs of Ally business challenges.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
Mandatory Skills• Bachelor's Degree and 3-5 years of experience and a degree in a technical field, or an equivalent combination of experience and education
• Expertise in data modeling principles/methods including conceptual, logical & physical Data Models.
• Solid experience in managing and designing agile tools such as Jira, Azure DevOps planning tool and Jira Align.
• Hands on experience with Jira and handling custom configuration within Jira
• Hands on experience with migrating data from Jira, Azure DevOps to a Portfolio level tools such as Jira Align for visualization
• Experience in generating business visualization based on data tools within the organization
• Experience in translating/mapping relational data models into business Operating Model
• Experience in data warehousing and big data application architectures
• Experience in data analysis, data profiling and data cleansing
• Experience with metadata management
• Ability to clearly communicate complex technical ideas, regardless of the technical capacity of the audience.
• Strong inter-personal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking
• Strong understanding of Agile and SAFe framework principles
• Knowledge of BI tools like Power BI is a plus.