12+ MONTH CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY FOR AN IT PRODUCT OWNER/BUSINESS ANALYST in CHARLOTTE OR DETROIT PAYING $53.30-63.17/HR. THIS IS A W-2 EXEMPT POSITION.
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Top 25 U.S. digital financial services company committed to developing award-winning technology and services.
- Named one of the top three fastest-growing banking brands in the U.S. in 2020.
- Offers a full suite of products including mortgage lending, personal lending, and a variety of deposit and other banking products (savings, money-market, and checking accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and individual retirement accounts (IRAs)), self-directed and investment-advisory services, and capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Fast paced, highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Ability to drive change within the organization with a focus on advancement in technology and programs
- Top-notch leadership committed to developing people
- 100% remote until after Labor Day, then will transition to a hybrid schedule of 3-4 days on-site in the uptown Charlotte office and 1-2 days remote
- 18+ month Contract Opportunity paying $60-78/hr and benefit eligibility - client has the option to offer a direct hire/FTE position
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
The Network Modernization Program Product Owner is a key member of Transformational Network Modernization team. The Network Modernization Product Owner will work with teams on a variety of products including leading an agile squad over the Network Modernization Program. The Product Owner will need to be a strong, strategic leader, who works collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders to author user stories, groom the backlog and drive work prioritization. They will also need to understand the value proposition, product features, and economics of the digital products they are building.
- Develops, manages and implements product backlog and roadmap
- Leverages key business metrics, website performance data and industry trends to recommend and lead enhancements to these features and tools
- Balances a sales and service minded approach to create incremental business value while ensuring compliance with brand standards and industry regulations
- Has deep insights into digital content, digital journeys, and digital personalization leveraged by the best digital competitors and world class digital companies
- Cogently presents strategy and content recommendations to partners across the organization, including senior and executive level management
- Triages production issues with business and technology partners to ensure swift and satisfactory resolution with minimal impact to users and the business
- Ensure legal, risk, compliance, brand and accessibility teams are engrained in the agile process and providing meaningful review/input
- Creates a consistent, proactive reporting routine for standard product updates
- Remains engaged in all steps of the enhancement and sprint process, including business validation/testing and participation in regularly scheduled technology releases
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Five plus years of professional product management experience, with a focus on Network Modernization strategy and delivery skills
- Passionate about delivering an amazing user experience and using VOC to measure success
- Understanding of current authentication landscape and risk mitigation tactics
- Critical thinker, driven by data, strong analysis skills and an enthusiasm for digital
- Strong partnership focus; prior success with leadership of all levels - up, down, and peer partners.
- Proficiency in creating user stories, spearheading refinement and sprint planning activities and conducting succinct and informative sprint demos
- Experience working in an agile environment; not only within a squad but also with functional partners, executive leadership and with other squads
- Flexibility relative to priority of work, ability to shift focus and schedule
- Able to grasp technical concepts and leverage this knowledge to help facilitate sizing of features and stories
- Thrives in a fast-paced, self-directed, team environment and is comfortable presenting ideas and concepts across all levels, both inside and external to the organization
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, technology or related field.