CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY FOR AN ENTERPRISE AGILE COACH in CHARLOTTE or DETROIT. THIS IS A W-2 EXEMPT POSITION.
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Top 25 U.S. digital financial services company committed to developing award-winning technology and services.
- Named one of the top three fastest-growing banking brands in the U.S. in 2020.
- Offers a full suite of products including mortgage lending, personal lending, and a variety of deposit and other banking products (savings, money-market, and checking accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and individual retirement accounts (IRAs)), self-directed and investment-advisory services, and capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Fast paced, highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Ability to drive change within the organization with a focus on advancement in technology and programs
- Top-notch leadership committed to developing people
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
The Enterprise Agile Coach is responsible for effective collaboration, facilitation, and leadership of agile teams and managing projects that meets IT strategic goals. Someone in this role will mentor others on agile and project management methodology. The goal of this role is to support continuous improvement.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Facilitates the sizing of stories during the planning sprint, backlog grooming, or sprint planning sessions for the team.
- Develops and maintains a productive working relationship with business owners, product owners, project sponsors, vendors, and key clients.
- Establishing team level cadence and driving team level ceremonies (e.g. sprint planning, team retrospectives, backlog grooming, etc.)
- Work with the teams to drive the definition and refinement of the program and team backlogs.
- Escalate to leadership where needed and where possible remove impediments for the team(s).
- Maintain metrics that provide visibility to stakeholders on team-level progress and quality.
- Act as a liaison to assigned program manager and project managers. Take responsibility for managing dependencies between the program team and third parties, release managers, or between the team and other scrum teams.
- Provide real time feedback to the methodology team based on experiences with software delivery teams.
- Ensures scope, goals, milestones, budget, risk, status, change requests and critical issues are effectively communicated to the client and project team.
- Use historical velocity and planned velocity to assist team with commitments
- Conducts formal review with business sponsor at project completion to confirm acceptance and satisfaction.
- Tracks and measures client satisfaction levels and make and implement recommendations.
- Generates appropriate communication, process and educational plans for mitigating the disruption of change while facilitating identification and removal of obstacles to change.
- Identify and remove technical and/or organizational challenges standing in the way of allowing your team to reach its full potential.
- Minimum of 3 years of ScrumMaster experience
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM or related certification mandatory)
- 3+ years of information technology experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Information Systems or Engineering; or equivalent work experience
- Experience with cyber security technology, specifically Identity and Access Management systems is a plus
- Thorough understanding and experience working with both agile and waterfall methodologies on large scale, technically complex projects.
- Ability to deal with multiple projects.
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Must be self-motivated as well as creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems.
- Data driven analysis skills for measuring and managing delivery.
- Controls a program level view and status and uses the information in Clarity/Open Workbench to communicate on multiple projects and programs at a time.
- Able to use Clarity/Open Workbench tool to determine how the intersection of multiple projects and programs impacts the department.
- Excellent team player with the ability to influence and negotiate.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical issues.
- Highly adaptable to changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse teams.
- Situational awareness of when to listen and when to be assertive.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to keep team engaged and on task.