CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY FOR A DEVELOPER in CHARLOTTE, NC PAYING $47.70-69.38/HR. THIS IS A W-2 EXEMPT POSITION.
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Top 25 U.S. digital financial services company committed to developing award-winning technology and services.
- Named one of the top three fastest-growing banking brands in the U.S. in 2020.
- Offers a full suite of products including mortgage lending, personal lending, and a variety of deposit and other banking products (savings, money-market, and checking accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and individual retirement accounts (IRAs)), self-directed and investment-advisory services, and capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Fast paced, highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Ability to drive change within the organization with a focus on advancement in technology and programs
- Top-notch leadership committed to developing people
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
The Developer contributes and provides significant contributions in the design, coding, testing, support and debugging of new software or enhancements to existing software. This role will collaborate with other developers and provide significant contributions to develop specifications to resolve business client questions, problems, and to address enhancement needs.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Interacts directly with business clients
- Serves as a mentor to lower-level developers
- Has thorough understanding of technical concepts required for specialized field
- Interfaces with senior management to provide and obtain information and to build consensus regarding project direction
- Encourages and supports others to perform their jobs more effectively (e.g., provides advice, tools and/or resources)
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation, and support
- Ability to technical-lead and work with other team members and to work with and understand business client requirements
- Drives toward the achievement of business results in a manner that focuses on profit, service, and value provided to the customer and ResCap
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of emerging technologies and trends that could impact the field and the business
- Communicates in a manner that conveys credibility and confidence that he/she will deliver on the customers’ needs
- Takes action to resolve customer concerns in a timely manner that exceeds normal expectations
- Identifies opportunities or problems and acts quickly and decisively to respond to the situation
- Consistently seeks to develop self and skills needed to be prepared for future opportunities and be among the best in his/her field
- Takes full advantage of opportunities to develop his/her skills.
- Bachelor of Science degree or Equivalent
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Cross-browser compatible single page web applications
- Implementing jQuery, jQuery UI plugins and components
- Source Control Management systems (Git, SVN)