CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY FOR A BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST II in CHARLOTTE, NC OR JACKSONVILLE, FL PAYING $24.72 - 35.96/HR. THIS IS A W-2 NON-EXEMPT POSITION.
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Candidates need to have excellent writing skills, Exp. Project Manager and English Major background. The Procedures and Policy Business Analyst is responsible for analyzing, mapping, documenting, publishing, and maintaining the online loan servicing policies and procedures manual and reference material. The P&P business analyst interacts with subject matter experts in all divisions to identify procedural inconsistencies and inefficiencies both intra- and interdepartmentally.
1. Gather, assess, and confirm interpretation of new and/or changing policies and procedures.
2. Develop and maintain the online policies and procedures manual using specialized software and internally developed process.
3. Maintain open communication with departmental points of contact to monitor the effectiveness of existing policy and procedure documentation and to ensure the P&P team is kept abreast of procedural changes.
4. Provide Instructional Designers / Trainers updates to ensure instructional material is being developed from the most current Policies and Procedures.
5. Develop, update, and maintain the Policies and Procedures reference material in an online environment.
6. Identify inefficiencies by monitoring changes in procedure and coordinating cross-functional audits to provide support for the streamlining of business practices as they relate to policies and procedures.
7. Create policies and procedures consistent with and resulting from regulatory, compliance, and legal changes. Work with business unit contacts to ensure such updates made and approved within compliant timeframes.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS