CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY FOR A BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST in DETROIT, MI. THIS IS A W-2 NON-EXEMPT POSITION.
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Top 25 U.S. digital financial services company committed to developing award-winning technology and services.
- Named one of the top three fastest-growing banking brands in the U.S. in 2020.
- Offers a full suite of products including mortgage lending, personal lending, and a variety of deposit and other banking products (savings, money-market, and checking accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and individual retirement accounts (IRAs)), self-directed and investment-advisory services, and capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Fast paced, highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Ability to drive change within the organization with a focus on advancement in technology and programs
- Top-notch leadership committed to developing people
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
Under the general direction of the Business Process Manager, the Business Process Analyst is responsible for providing daily support for the SmartAuction and white label SmartAuction websites. This position is primarily responsible for the day-to-day dealer/field support, administrative tasks, support of existing external business partners, and ensuring all system related issues are addressed and communicated in a timely fashion.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Manage inquiries submitted through support mailbox
- Provides daily support to SmartAuction and white label SmartAuction customers (internal and external users) for troubleshooting site related concerns or questions
- Serves as the primary business liaison to Technical Support teams supporting the SmartAuction and white label SmartAuction websites
- Ensures all site related issues are communicated to Leadership and impacted stake holders in a timely fashion
- Creates and maintains business rules for the auction according to approved requests
- Responsible for supporting sales and marketing initiatives by properly creating and executing incentives and buyer alerts
- Creates and maintains policies and procedures
- Support key customers as required
- Participates in user acceptance testing (UAT) for all site enhancement releases, which includes participating in validation of some night/weekend site upgrades/enhancements
- Provides high-level input into priority of production bugs/defect fixes
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- College graduate with business-related degree, Management Information Systems is preferred
- Related work experience is preferred (2 years)
- Customer Service experience is preferred (2 years)
- Intermediate knowledge of operating systems and internet browsers
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including MS word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and Visio
- Advanced knowledge of an auction or E-commerce website preferred
- Must be able to work in various applications and websites to input and retrieve information
- Must be able to effectively troubleshoot and find solutions within SmartAuction and white label SmartAuction websites
- Possesses excellent communication skills (verbal, written, listening)
- Projects a professional phone and email manner
- Possesses excellent organizational and time management skills
- Completes multiple tasks and assignments with minimal supervision
- Is dependable and reliable
- Maintains high levels of motivation, performance, and personal integrity aligned with Ally’s corporate values
- Maintains a positive attitude and cooperative spirit; a “can do” attitude
- Maintains sensitive and confidential information
- Identifies areas for continuous improvement and make recommendations and/or implement solutions