CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY FOR A BUSINESS ANALYST in CHARLOTTE, NC. THIS IS A W-2 EXEMPT POSITION.
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Top 25 U.S. digital financial services company committed to developing award-winning technology and services.
- Named one of the top three fastest-growing banking brands in the U.S. in 2020.
- Offers a full suite of products including mortgage lending, personal lending, and a variety of deposit and other banking products (savings, money-market, and checking accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and individual retirement accounts (IRAs)), self-directed and investment-advisory services, and capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Fast paced, highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Ability to drive change within the organization with a focus on advancement in technology and programs
- Top-notch leadership committed to developing people
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
The Business Analyst will play a pivotal role in a strategic program that will modernize one of Ally's key IT systems & build the foundation that will drive business transformation. This role will drive value throughout the entire development lifecycle from project inception, requirements, design, construct, testing, and deployment.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Support the delivery of the CFO Group’s data driven transformation, and the implementation of the finance data solution
- Manage competing priorities and demands and execute to defined priorities and sequencing for their workstream/domain
- Drive the implementation of their workstream/domain within the finance data solution, delivering on data ingestion, consumption, analytics enablement, and sound data management controls
- Serve as a key liaison between the finance process teams and technologies on interpretation of the data needs and the identified solutions for their workstream/domain
- Track, resolve and escalate program risks, issues, actions, and decisions for their workstream/domain
- Drive transparency on the scope and status of their workstream/domain with both finance and technology leadership, and stakeholders
- Support definition, measurement and reporting on KPIs to measure operational performance and project success for their workstream/domain
- 10-16 years of prior business analyst experience
- Strong domain knowledge of key finance, accounting, and treasury processes (e.g., financial close and consolidation; financial planning and forecasting; financial, management and regulatory reporting; treasury operations and cash management; asset and liability management; capital markets)
- Strong knowledge of one or more data management disciplines (e.g., data ingestion, data consumption, BI/analytics, data quality, metadata, etc.)
- Previous experience of successfully implementing large scale data solutions (either at an enterprise or finance level) preferred
- Proven problem-solving skills, with a breadth of perspective and ability to “connect the dots” even in areas outside one’s primary subject matter expertise, and ability to reach beyond immediate sphere of influence to pull in stakeholders and drive expedient resolution
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment, making trade-off decisions where necessary to best benefit the organization
- Ability to proactively identify and manage risks