CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY FOR AN API DEVELOPER in DETROIT, MI PAYING $48.43-70.45/HR. THIS IS A W-2 EXEMPT POSITION.
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Top 25 U.S. digital financial services company committed to developing award-winning technology and services.
- Named one of the top three fastest-growing banking brands in the U.S. in 2020.
- Offers a full suite of products including mortgage lending, personal lending, and a variety of deposit and other banking products (savings, money-market, and checking accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and individual retirement accounts (IRAs)), self-directed and investment-advisory services, and capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Fast paced, highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Ability to drive change within the organization with a focus on advancement in technology and programs
- Top-notch leadership committed to developing people
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
As a Principal API Developer, you will be responsible for designing and building Enterprise APIs to grow and support the banking platform’s digital footprint. You will work with stakeholders, technology team leadership and subject matter experts to analyze, design, build and implement API's needed within the organization. You will also oversee implementation, documentation, and integration of a variety of software platforms through the REST API framework. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and enables us to deliver and improve on the product quickly.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Capable of API delivery end to end which includes Planning, Design, Development, Testing, and Delivery of API(s).
- Develop and deploy API policies using Apigee Edge Platform
- Understand creation and deployment of API led design strategy, API usage framework, and project team API enablement guidance as a core member of the service delivery team.
- Effectively communicates project expectations, issues, risks, and decisions to project team and business stakeholder related to API implementation
- Designs, Develops, and prototypes cloud deployed, and DevOps enabled scalable solutions to business problems in alignment with the architecture direction and standards.
- Implement common APIs based on architecture guidelines and framework related to logging, authentication, security, error recovery etc.
- Participate in an agile delivery process, and as part of that help size stories and own, research and recommend new solutions