THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- A Global billion-dollar consumer brand organization with an extensive history in the Carolinas
- An established C-Suite deeply invested in innovation and growth
- Entrepreneurial organization is running like a start-up, new ideas, new tech, all focusing around the customer
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- An exciting opportunity to focus on innovation
- You will make a considerable impact on developing new products and expanding brand offerings
- Excellent benefits and investments in the organization
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
Assist with role description updates and job classification in career framework/job catalog to ensure consistency throughout the organization and at an agency level. Participate in benchmarking of job descriptions.
- Serve as point of contact for Talent Acquisition and HRBPs for role description development, market pricing efforts, and salary offers. Partner with HRBPs to address questions from hiring managers on compensation process.
- Assist with compensation administration activities including job evaluations, market equity reviews, promotions, salary adjustments, job offers.
- Partner with HCM system administration in coordinating timely updates of approved salary adjustments and title changes.
- Assist with the annual salary administration and noncompetitive promotion process.
- Determine job classification for new position descriptions including FLSA, EEOC, and slotting in career framework/job catalog.
- Perform regular data audits of compensation, title and bonus data in HCM system and follow up on resolving data conflicts or issues
- Conduct job evaluations and salary reviews based on market data and recommend job level assignments according to career framework/job catalog.
- Provide administrative support of the organization’s health, welfare, and retirement plans
- Serve as subject matter expert and a main point of contact to vendors on benefit plans administration
- Resolve non-routine benefits issues and investigate benefits discrepancies, provide solutions and policy interpretation, as appropriate. Participate in plan review and contribute ideas to plan design changes
- Assist in responding to escalated benefit inquiries, including communication around plan coverage inquiries, assist with claims issues and prompt resolution of any other benefit related issues
- Participate and prepare data for benefit audits
- Serve as a backup regarding the leave of absence and disability administration and COBRA administration
- Assist with managing wellness program and existing benefit vendor relationships
- Under the guidance of leadership, assist with annual open enrollment process and HRIS setup
- Assist in implementing new benefits and wellness modules; support vendor data file feeds; ensure ongoing compliance of all federal or local employment regulations that impact current benefit programs or policies
- Provide support on special projects and initiatives.
- Provide support in preparing data, presentations, materials for department or leadership.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
· Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field; Master’s Degree in related field
· A minimum of 3 years of broad-based experience in administering compensation and benefits plans
· Technical knowledge of employee benefits, compensation and related legislation.
· Strong planning, organization, delegation and decision-making abilities.
· Knowledge of FMLA, ERISA, HIPAA, ADA and FLSA.
· Strong quantitative and Human Capital Management (HCM)systems skills.
· Project management experience with the ability to oversee multiple initiatives or projects, monitor progress and completion, and ensure expectations are met
· Strong financial skillset; ability analyze data and provide recommendations for improvements
· Highly organized, able to coordinate multiple tasks, attention detail and meet deadlines
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong problem-solving skills.