AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 100 Financial Services Company
- 100-year history of dedication to customer satisfaction, success and growth
- Tremendous growth and new business strategy leading to the need for new talent
- Significant investments in cutting-edge technology
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Excellent work environment that fosters collaboration
- Growth: Ability to make an impact on the direction of the organization
- Opportunity: Gain hands-on experience working with cutting-edge technology
- Stability: Recent financial performance of the company has reported record profits
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
The Cloud Security Engineer develops and implements security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms and diverse system environments. The ideal candidate facilitates and controls system access, operations, and maintenance. The Azure Platform is the primary focus, with the secondary focus being AWS, GCP and OCP
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Perform a variety of moderately complex business planning, support, and project-related duties
- Expertise in Windows, Linux, Python, Terraform, cloud formation etc.
- Experience with cloud security strategy, cloud provider ecosystems (Amazon AWS/ Microsoft Azure).
- Hands-on experience in AWS, Google and Azure platforms, including Kubernetes platform services.
- Experience with cyber technologies such as Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Malware detection, User behavior analysis (UBA), and Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) tools.
- Experience with Networking technologies, Zero trust Models and technologies.
- Bachelor of Science degree in a relevant field of study
- 3 years of relevant work experience preferred.
- Certification CISSP or Certified Cloud security professional
- Certifications such as AWS certified Security Professional, Google Certified Solution & security professional.
- Excellent communication skills, including demonstrated proficiency in clearly communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences in business terminology.
- Must be proactive and have the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment, as well as the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional and remote teams.
- Familiar with DevOps and Agile methodology
- Able to learn quickly and independently and apply new tools and techniques.
- Strong troubleshooting skills