ABOUT GG LOCATORS:
- ggLocators is a highly specialized contract staffing and executive search firm
- Our focus is on sourcing top talent within gaming, esports, and xtended reality (including VR and AR) for our clients
- Join a team who has a passion for video games, VR and innovative tech
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY AS INTERN:
- This internship is an excellent opportunity to understand the gaming employment marketplace, types of positions, what is happening in industry and what it is like to be part of a startup company
- Support the Marketing Specialist and Managing Director with weekly/daily management of social strategy and content creation
- Post jobs and source leads on Reddit and Discord
- Communicate and handle responses from potential candidates who show interest on these forms
- Learn multiple platforms to round out your resume: Hootsuite, Canva, WordPress, etc.
PROFILE DESIRED, HOURS and PAY:
- Rising Junior or Senior in College career
- Desire to learn – we give our interns real work and real opportunity to make impact
- Passion for the gaming world/industry is a plus
- Must be organized with strong attention to detail and able to think outside the box
- Bonus points for any familiarity with sites like Reddit, Discord, or ArtStation
- Ability to take feedback and seek direction quickly
- $12.00 per hour paid weekly
Join the AccruePartners JumpStart Program to teach, train and develop a team of new hires!
- Our Company's culture is that of a growing entrepreneurial company; engaging environment, fast-paced, highly accountable and team oriented.
- The day-to-day leadership by the Partners and Management Team of the firm offer hands-on motivating leadership and effective training to ensure success.
- Our national Growth has expanded our client base organically across 41 states with consistent double-digit sales and margin growth.
- Voted Best in Staffing for both Client and Talent Satisfaction seven years running- less than 2% of staffing firms in the country.
- Voted Best Places to Work by the Charlotte Business Journal- we have exceptional workspace.
- Consistently ranked 9 years as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States by Inc. Magazine.
- 2017, 2018 and 2019 Ranked on Forbes Executive Recruitment firms, nationally!
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Exciting opportunity to develop your personal and professional skillset to advance your career on a structured path with the mentorship of staffing and recruiting industry experts.
- Gain hands on experience during a jumpstart training program encompassing how to become an outstanding Recruiter, learn the AccruePartners business plan to support our clients to find the best talent in the market.
- Play a key role in a large expansion and growth period for our company by possessing a no-fear attitude towards making cold-calls to attract the top talent and build our network.
- Heavy usage of internet research tools such as LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Facebook and other databases.
- Key objective is building talent communities and talent supply chains for key positions in our 7 lines of business; Accounting, IT, Marketing, Human Resources, Financial Services, Office and Engineering.
- Build and maintain a vast network of professional relationships over a long period of time.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Business Administration or a related field.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required.
- Openness to New Experiences/Inquisitiveness – possess a natural curiosity, creativity, desire to learn, and a hungry mind.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, highly polished and professional atmosphere.
- Geared naturally to sales and influencing type of roles.
For more information, please visit www.accruepartners.com