AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
Leads the development and execution of Global Supply Management (GSM) Strategic Sourcing strategies, policies, tactics and objectives for assigned complex global commodities that align and are linked with the business units, commercial, supply chain and manufacturing strategies. This position focuses primarily on facility procurement for either new building construction or expansions to existing buildings.
* Develops and/or assists with Strategic Sourcing plans and objectives (short & long term) based on forecasts of future demand and taking into account economic and currency trends and conditions that affect GSM, the business, and the global commodity sourced.
* Works with the Business, GSM, and Buyers on assigned global commodities to prepare and solicit competitive bids, quotations, and proposals with pertinent specifications, terms and conditions.
* Develops and reviews specifications, statements of work, performance terms and accept/reject criteria.
* Conducts negotiations with potential and/or current major suppliers to obtain maximum value.
* Leads the development and communication of global supply intelligence for assigned commodities.
* Owns the Supplier Relationship Management process for the assigned commodities.
* Develops and cultivates effective relationships with suppliers.
* Develop, maintain and execute Shared Objectives and Service Level Agreements.
* Champions and advocates for the Global Buying Policy. Ensures compliance.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
* Bachelor’s Degree.
* Experience as a Plant or Corporate Buyer focusing on facility construction - either expansions or new builds (RFQ's, contracts, payment terms, etc)
* Experience across multiple businesses, divisions and/or technologies.
* Experience with global manufacturing and business through work or project experience.
* Experience working in a matrix environment or on a cross functional team.