AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
In support of global material management is responsible for researching material vendors and volume based pricing, obtaining materials, components, equipment and services.
- Issues and checks requisitions, obtains quotations, examines bids and makes awards.
- Continually develops new supply sources to augment and provide competition to existing vendors and suppliers.
-Responsible for obtaining materials, components, equipment and services. Checks requisitions, obtains quotations, examines bids and makes awards.
-Develops new supply sources where vendors and suppliers are inadequate.
-Coordinates purchasing activities.
-Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. -Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Coordinates purchasing activities for new and developmental materials.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Use of Excel workbooks.
- Writing documents and memoranda in Word.
- Development of PowerPoint slides.
- Well developed cold-call skills.
All Microsoft; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
Vendor Mgmt, Change Mgmt, Familiar with PeopleSoft, Ariba