ggLocators provides the talent that fuels the gaming and eSports industries. People spend more time playing video games than they do playing all physical sports, and eSports are poised to become bigger than the NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL combined.
ggLocators finds the most coveted talent that are highly technical, knowledge driven and passionate teammates to build the future of the sporting industry. If you’re excited about human capital and talent in a dynamic, expanding and newly defined industry our client has a story of proven to success to tell.
Location: Remote in Seattle, WA or would consider remote elsewhere
We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission. As the creators and leaders of a new recruiting marketplace, we work with a “do whatever it takes” mentality, and we get the job done!
We are true believers in gaming and eSports, encourage exploring games, and using gamification in the work environment to be successful. We are accountable, driven, and motivated to trailblaze the industry as the experts in staffing and recruiting talent for the gaming and eSports industry.
Not a “gamer”? It’s ok! We are looking for talent that is looking to break out of the traditional and put your own flare on attracting talent – this is an opportunity where your ideas will be heard and you will have the opportunity to experiment! Out-of-the box thinking is encouraged, and challenges are sought.
Who We’re Looking For
If you are a Business Development Manager or Sales Professional, who would like to do something new and exciting, while using your previous experience and sales skillset that you are proven to be good at- we want you! You will have to be naturally competitive- with a passion for the gaming and eSports industry. We are fast paced, entrepreneurial and you will get to create the future of the company. We are looking for someone who impacts our clients and our company daily. Experience in gaming, eSports, crypto and NFT’s most helpful.
What You Will Do
- This role is responsible for developing relationships with clients and hiring managers conducting client meetings and exploratory sessions to sell the services of ggLocators
- Have a passion to achieve excellence in client interaction and be highly self-motivated
- Possess a no-fear attitude towards making cold-calls to attract the top talent and build our network
- This position is critical in communicating effectively on the telephone and through email
- Strong ability to build meaningful relationships and bring value to potential client
- Heavy usage of internet research tools such as LinkedIn, Zoom Info, Art Station, CareerBuilder, Facebook and other databases
- Proven negotiation skills, the ability to persuade and influence decision makers
- Build and maintain a vast network of professional relationships over a long period of time
- Candidates must feel comfortable working at the Executive Suite level
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional work experience, ideally in staffing. (Gaming experience, while preferred, is not required.)
- Interest in Gaming, NFT and Metaverse industries
- Background in sales preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required.
- Excellent business acumen and research skills are critical
- Proven negotiation and presentation skills; ability to persuade and influence decision makers
- Effective at presenting and excellent relationship building skills
- Openness to New Experiences/Inquisitiveness - possess a natural curiosity, creativity, desire to learn, and a hungry mind
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, highly polished and professional atmosphere