AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Top 25 U.S. digital financial services company committed to developing award-winning technology and services.
- Named one of the top three fastest-growing banking brands in the U.S. in 2020.
- Offers a full suite of products including mortgage lending, personal lending, and a variety of deposit and other banking products (savings, money-market, and checking accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and individual retirement accounts (IRAs)), self-directed and investment-advisory services, and capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Fast paced, highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Ability to drive change within the organization with a focus on advancement in technology and programs
- Top-notch leadership committed to developing people
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Detroit, MI (Hybrid Schedule)
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
The Business Analyst will play a pivotal role in a strategic program that will modernize key IT systems & build the foundation that will drive business transformation. Primary responsibilities will include working with Business and IT stakeholders to methodically understand and decompose the current process and systems landscape, including external supplier integration points. The Business Analyst will drive value throughout the entire development lifecycle from project inception, requirements, design, construct, testing, and deployment.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- 0 to 3 years of experience in professional product development or related coursework
- Experience analyzing data and data relationships across an organization’s business areas
- Notable team or group work experience, ability to work toward a shared goal whether remote or in-person
- Demonstrable experience and expertise with core MS Office modules (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project, Visio)
- Demonstrable experience of using Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, SAFe, Kanban)
- Critical thinker, driven by data, strong analysis skills and an enthusiasm for product development
- Desire and willingness to learn, both self-guided and through meaningful business relationships
- Thrives in a fast-paced, self-directed, team environment and is comfortable presenting ideas and concepts across all levels, both inside and external to the organization
- Experience working with enterprise software products and complex business processes
- Detail-oriented and able to perform tasks at all levels, including some routine tasks.
- Able to grasp technical concepts and convey them in a simple, friendly manner
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology, or related field
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Maintains high levels of motivation, performance, and personal integrity aligned with corporate values.