THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING: • A growing, privately held media production company.
• One of the largest providers of Media Solutions in the United States, with 10 million in revenue
• Our client provides engineering, design and broadcasting to churches, concerts, sporting events and more
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
• Opportunity to work independently while still being part of a family friendly environment
• Competitive base pay and benefit package.
• Ability to make an instant impact, helping to shape the company for the future and ensure continued success
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
Manage all bookkeeping activities in Quickbooks
Perform AR duties to include processing customer payments, AR posting and aging, and collections
Full-cycle AP including expense reports and reconciliations
Payroll Processing in ADP
Handling special projects as required
BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
Minimum of 3 years of bookkeeping experience
Proficient in Quickbooks is required
Strong working knowledge of MS Excel
Excellent analytical, team building and interpersonal skills.