AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
• Responsible for processing new hires, terminations, extensions and general data changes in Fieldglass (VMS) work order process (requisition to invoicing) to ensure data integrity in all systems.
• Responsible for supporting internal Contingent Workforce Management office on all requisition activity.
• Respond and answer inbound telephone calls and email correspondence in a timely manner/according to SLA’s within service delivery to support CWMO
• Interacts and coordinates with the Program Managers frequently to communicate questions and receive updates on current requisition activity. Ensure work related information is circulated to entire team to avoid miscommunication, customer disruption, and/or lapse in customer service.
• Communicate opportunities for continuous improvement, issues and risks to leadership
BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
• 1 years’ experience in recruitment, contingent workforce programs or contingent workforce vendor management
• Proven experience with Windows applications and Microsoft Office programs such as Project, Word, PowerPoint and advanced Excel skills.
• Attention to detail, problem-solving ability, resourcefulness, organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment under time constraints
• Well-developed interpersonal skills to manage and promote a team environment
• Excellent communication skills to partner and deal effectively with individuals and groups within and outside the organization.
It’d be great if you also have:
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources or similar field
• 2+ years of experience in contingent workforce programs or contingent workforce vendor management
• Proficiency with vendor management systems (specifically Fieldglass)
• Experience supporting high volume requisition activity in a fast-paced environment.