AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 100 Pharmaceutical Services Company
- Awarded Top 20 Best Places to work in healthcare
- Global presence in 50+ countries with $140B in revenue
- Diversified organization servicing both manufacturers and providers within the industry
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Dynamic organization offering a vibrant culture and opportunity for growth
- Growth: High visibility role interfacing with key business leaders across organization
- Opportunity: Work with a name brand company who is a proven leader in their industry
- Stability: Dedicated leadership with stability and tenure
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
Under general direction of the Manager of Applications Development or other management level associate, responsible for the design, development of Sitecore .Net application. We are seeking a senior level Sitecore .Net Developer/Lead/Architect that can independently design/develop complex applications with innovative approaches and solutions. The qualified individual will have extensive experience developing applications through the entire SDLC utilizing Sitecore, Vue JS or angular, .NET.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Experienced in developing web applications using Sitecore CMS, Angular, ASP.NET MVC 3/4/5, Web forms and, C #, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2013/2015, LINQ, jQuery, Java script, CSS.
- 3+ years’ experience in Sitecore CMS like creating Templates, Layouts, Renderings, Sitecore API, Roles & Authorization, Workflows, Publishing, Deployment, Packages, Subsites, Helix architecture, Multilingual websites, Migration, Scaling, etc.
- 5 + years .Net.
- 2+ years angular JS (nice to have).
- MVC experience a plus.
- Experience in creating and consuming enterprise level Web Services, Web API using .NET
- Experience in writing Stored Procedures, Views.
- Provided detailed, high quality documentation at appropriate level to allow for maintenance and extension of application.
- Worked directly with business staff, IT colleagues to evaluate defined complex business requirements and processes and successfully implemented the application on time.
- Work experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Experience in working with Glass Mapper ORM.
- Familiar with Sitecore application setup, Front end, Back end development, package deployment and admin activities.
- Proficient in learning new technologies and quickly adapting to new environment.
- Technical leadership on large, complex Sitecore projects and support in developing enhancements and continuous improvement activities.
- This position will provide a variety of professional development opportunities in a leading-edge technology environment and team that is using some of the best products on the market to create industry leading digital experiences.