World-leading supplier of automated entrance systems and services for commercial, healthcare and residential applications
Core business values focused on continuous innovation, customer relevance and cost efficiency
Known globally for their technology leadership and world-class manufacturing, product quality and dedication to customer services
Increasingly growing company with revenues and cash flow nearing double digit growth by way of multiple acquisitions and organic sales
The company is performance driven, non-bureaucratic, casual but fast-paced
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
Highly visible role that will allow you to gain experience working with a global team
Join tenured leadership who bring a wealth of industry knowledge and professional development
Invested in professional development and training for the intent of growth within the company
WHY THE ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
Sort, review, upload and archive vendor invoices.
• Process and route invoices to ensure proper invoice approvals and backup documentation, in accordance with company policy.
• Review expense reports for accuracy and adherence to receipt requirements and reporting policy.
• Review and post accounts payable journal entries.
• Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies.
• Coordinate and process vendor payments.
• Respond to company’s accounts payable inquiries from vendors and employees.
• File, maintain, and distribute accounting documents, records, and reports.
• Perform other duties as required by the Accounts Payable Supervisor.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
2-3 years of full cycle AP experience
Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc)
Organizational, Prioritization, and Time Management skills
Strong communication and conflict resolution skills