AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Manufacturing company known for innovative productions
- Operations in over 70 countries and sell products around the world
- Over 110-year history of reliable advancement
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Work environment that nurtures innovation
- Growth: Getting valuable supported resources while having the ability to make an impact.
- Opportunity: Strong presence in the manufacturing industry with opportunity for growth.
- Stability: A secure leadership team dedicated for growth and success.
WHERE THE POSITION IS LOCATED:
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
The team supports Target as the point of contact for supply chain, project leadership, and providing cutting-edge analytics. This position will be highly involved in penalty and deduction reporting to increase team capabilities. Applicants will have a passion for process improvement, a drive to provide best in class service to customers, and a desire to make a difference. A role in CSC provides exposure to all areas of the supply chain and can provide a platform for future career growth.
- Supports Customer Supply Chain with analytics and insights related to assigned areas.
- Actively collaborate with customer supply chain and cross functional partners to ensure compliance and coordinate/escalate when changes are needed.
- Ensures that customer requirements are being met and that supplemental costs are being recovered.
- Relies on supply chain experience and/or knowledge to support Customer Supply Chain Managers and Channel Leaders.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
Required Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or 3+ years of experience in Supply Chain or a related field
- Intermediate computer skills in Excel
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Electronic Data Interchange processes
- Previous experience with SAP
- Previous experience with Target
- Intermediate analytical skills including the ability to manage large data sets, identify trends, and translate into actionable information
- Highly detail oriented and self-motivated
- Able to present complex ideas in a simple and easily understood manner
- Able to represent Supply Chain internally and externally in a professional manner
- Proactive and goal/results oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An assertive yet collaborative leadership style
- Skilled in problem solving, plan development and priority setting
- Willingness to take a position and to persevere in the face of significant challenge
- Able to work across organizational structures
- Location: While supporting the client in Minnesota, this contractor can work 100% remotely for this position