Administrative Assistant in Concord, North Carolina
• Collaborate with internal SME/Trainers to design comprehensive in-house training curriculums.
• Work in a team environment to develop and evaluate training content, and training deployment.
• Coordinate and/or facilitate Instructor Led Training.
• Coordinate Learning Needs Analysis and Learning Content Validation.
• Monitor and report training compliance.
• Evaluate training effectiveness.
• Support project work according to the needs of the Operations.
Applicant Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities:
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to communicate effectively. Strong verbal and written communication skills; detail oriented.
• Ability to sustain a collaborative team environment.
• Ability to sit and stand for extended periods.
• Establish and maintain teamwork, effective communication, and confidentiality of information.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Learning and Development role.
• Willing to act as a motivator and role model for peers.
• Experienced in Project Management. Demonstrated ability to lead special projects.
• Experienced Certified Trainer, Proficient in Adult Learning Theory.
• Maintain a proactive approach toward safety and act as a safety leader in the facility.
• Act as a role model by demonstrating professionalism, leadership and knowledge, and by maintaining credibility within the Organization by consistently reflecting Corning Values.
• Demonstrate ability to prioritize, and work with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrate initiative to drive towards continuous improvement.
• Demonstrate ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities to meet the needs of the Organization.