How to Partner With a Recruiter
Are you in the job market? Looking for new opportunities but coming up short looking on your own? Unlock the opportunities AccruePartners can offer you!
Made up of a team of subject matter experts that have extensive experience in their dedicated practice areas, we take pride in giving unique opportunities to top talent by taking the time to understand the needs of both the client and candidate. Powered with insightful market intelligence and an unrivaled depth of expertise, we are positioned to provide clients, candidates, and consultants with actionable results. Our Recruiters have visibility to job openings you may not be able to find on your own, professional connections at sought-after companies you may be trying to work at and offer top of the line career and job-seeking advice.
Unfamiliar with partnering with a staffing firm? Help us, help you! Here are a few things you can do to strengthen your profile and ensure our team finds you:
- Apply on our website and join our Talent Network – www.accruepartners.com
- Join LinkedIn if you don’t already have an account – www.linkedin.com
- Join groups: “Charlotte Business Professionals,” Network Charlotte,” etc.
- CONNECT, CONNECT, CONNECT
- Add specialties: Excel, Concur, SAP, Salesforce, vendor management, procurement, financial analysis, SOX compliance, etc.
- Put a photo up
- Include your contact info – mobile number and email address
- Follow Networking Groups and attend local events
- Continue individual professional development (CPCC, UNCC, Lynda, Skillpop)
Some friendly reminders to keep in mind while working with one of our Recruiters:
- We treat all candidates equal, regardless or skillset
- We work for our clients to find the most qualified candidates that align with their requirements
- There is no standard timeline for placement
- If you have already applied/been submitted to a company, we cannot submit you again.
Searching for a new job is a fulltime job in itself. Get a competitive edge, partner with AccruePartners!