North Carolina Officially Names May “Internal Audit Awareness Month”
Earlier this month Governor Cooper proclaimed May to be Internal Audit Awareness Month in North Carolina.
The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) encourages members, chapters, and Institutes around the world to actively promote internal auditing’s value during International Internal Audit Awareness Month. Audit professionals are not only working to raise awareness in the month May, but year round to recognize the internal audit profession and its value.
The Accounting & Finance division is the cornerstone of AccruePartners. It’s where we began in the Executive Search & Staffing industry and has been the foundation of our earned acclaim in Charlotte and nationwide. We are proud to recognize the audit professionals, especially in our local community in North Carolina, for their hard work and dedication. This month, we celebrate you!
Governor Cooper’s proclamation states the following:
- Internal auditing is a vital part of strengthening organizations and protecting stakeholders of both the public and private sectors.
- Internal auditing helps identify and manage organizations’ risks and ensures that policies, procedures and controls are in place and working appropriately.
- Internal auditing is an increasingly sophisticated and complex activity requiring specialized knowledge, training and education.
- Internal auditing is an established profession, led by the Institute of Internal Auditors, with a globally recognized code of ethics and International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
- The contribution of internal auditors to the success of organizations and the global economy at large deserves our recognition and commendations.
AccruePartners currently has numerous audit opportunities available. For more information please reach out to our team.